What is Sublimation? The Sublimation process is a cutting edge innovation that chemically infuses your design and personalized images into the fabric before it is cut-n-sew into the final product. NTX Hockey uses the most advanced state-of-the-art graphic design software & sublimation equipment. Our OneTen® sublimation jerseys are made in your desired weight (100% Polyester) lightweight and heavy durability mesh (also available in Double Knit) with precise color matching for a professional looking products.
- Available for jerseys & socks
- Rich, no fade color provides a vast range of design concepts
- Personalized images including: logos, mascots, sponsors, names and numbers
- Quick turnaround times (depending on the time of the year)
- Lightweight & Durable
- Economical on price without compromising the quality
Process of ordering your Sublimation jerseys;
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Team Order Discounts – Call or email us for pricing*
- Full sublimation printing.
- Cut and Sew (Tackle Twill) options available.
- Minimum order: 12 jerseys.
- Lead time: 2-4 weeks (depending on time of the year) once jerseys have been submitted to production.
- The sublimation process is not restricted by color availability for the jerseys.
- No color fading.
Step 1; Submit your desired style and design to us
Step 2; Pick your options
Step 4; Choose your fabric and weight
- Mesh 160-170GSM (practice)
- WarpKnit 180/190GSM (Game)
- Pro mesh 230/240GSM (Pro)
- Double Knit 230/240GSM (Pro)
Step 5; Select your add on;
Complete your order by adding:
- Shells/Breezer Covers
- Basic or Pro Hockey Socks
Contact us now to get your customized project started.
^The team logos used in the sample pictures are not endorsing our products. These are designs we have provided for teams or as samples to teams for consideration.